The Durablue Anti-Sway Bar is a unique part designed to be custom tailored for your machine. This customizing is accomplished by utilizing mounting brackets, which can be located on the mounting tube in any location, then clamped. The clamps can be bent at the mounting face, moving the sway bar tube slightly to provide frame and component clearance as necessary. The arm can be installed with either an inner offset or outer offset (you can accomplish this by flipping the arm over and reinstalling it on the torsion bar). The upper heim joint can be bolted to the inside or outside of the arm. The lower heim joint can be mounted to the forward side or rearward side of the shock-mounting bracket.
- Increase ATV stability and safety for everyday riding
- A must have for flat track racing
- Reduces front end wheel hop on fast turns
- Stabilizes and reduces tipping action when cornering
- Independently adjustable on each side from soft to stiff