Race team tested brake system designed for easy application and extreme conditions. Includes a solid mount 280mm oversized patented Tsunami Wave(r) rotor for optimum pad-to-rotor contact and 6061-T6 aluminum relocating bracket. Every high-quality, Galfer-patented Wave(r) rotor is made from a proprietary mix of virgin high carbon 420 stainless steel, laser cut (never stamped), double disc-parallel ground to assure perfect parallel flatness and heat treated to each specific application. KBA and TUV approved. Full instructions provided along with any technical help needed! Precision made in our Galfer factory in Spain.
- Galfer Tsunami 280mm rotor kits are currently used on many top race teams, including the JGR Factory Suzuki Team.
- High carbon, 420 stainless steel, solid mounted, oversized 280mm rotor gives more braking surface area
- Laser cut, never stamped
- Channel cuts provide active cooling with Increased air circulation around brake pad
- Includes CNC machined T6 aluminum caliper relocation bracket
- Ideal for both track and trail
- Bolt-on replacement for stock rotor
- Best friction surface of any stainless steel rotor
- More predictable braking with better feeling lever response
- 6 month manufacturer warranty